20 August 2018 - 16 Changi North Way Singapore
Join Panalpina and be part of a world leading freight forwarding Company!
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries and benefits (flexible benefits for you and your family)
- Company transport at designated MRT stations
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Fun, healthy and pro-family working environment such as fruit days, dinner and dance, company soccer games, family day, nursing room facilities, flexible working hours and more!
We are looking for a Country IT Infrastructure Specialist Singapore who can perform the following duties:
- Liaise and coordinate acquisition with vendors of IT services
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of IT related equipment, network connections (ADSL, leased line etc.), telephone (PABX) and applications.
- Provide support of global, regional and local IT systems, including daily support to users.
- Maintain inventory of all computer equipment and application for appropriate licensing/insurance purposes
- Conduct assessment of projects and report findings to senior management
Ideally, you have the following:
- Ability to lead project teams
- Capable to make informed judgments and to generate practical, timely solutions
- Communication & Interpersonal skills
- High commitment and positive attitude in the face of setbacks and obstacles
- Bachelor of Science or IT related discipline
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Citrix Metaframe
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office products suites
The Panalpina Group is one of the world's leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor-made end-to-end solutions. The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 80 countries, and employs around 15,000 people worldwide.