Fullstack Engineer (100 Experiments) for AI Singapore (a national R&D programme in Artificial Intelligence) (Ind Innovat - (00692)10 August 2018 -
To be part of a dynamic, fast-paced development team consisting of fullstack developers, AI engineers and data engineers to build AI and Data Products with the AI Singapore collaborators.
- Work closely with team members and AI Singapore collaborators to build AI and Data products.
- Ability to deliver compelling presentations to internal and external collaborators.
- To train and mentor new engineers, including putting together necessary materials to deliver the training.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 6 years' experience as part of a team in enterprise architecture, design patterns and implementation AI and/or data science products.
- Experience in the Smart Nation, Healthcare and Finance industry highly desired.
- Experience using object oriented design and development methodologies; Agile/Scrum
- Experienced with techniques such as continuous delivery and continuous integration
- Intermedia to advanced proficiency in fullstack development including mobile applications development on Android, iOS and native HTML5 on mobile
- MV* architectures such as AngularJS, Knockout or Backbone.
- Experience with HTML 5 to deliver rich user experiences on desktop
Experience in techniques such as Mobile first, Domain driven design and Responsive Web Design
- Architecture and design of RESTful based systems
- API Management and documentation (Swagger.io, I/O Docs)
- Implementation of business logic implemented in Python, Node.JS, Netty, AKKA, CEP engines
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Python or Java programming.
- Experienced with SQL Server, Oracle, Redshift or Teradata, Postgres, MySQL.
- Experienced with Big Data Technologies such as Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Pachyderm etc.
- Experienced in using distributed systems for analytics or data processing.
- Familiar with deploying and managing private Clouds infrastructures based on Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos or Open Stack, and public Clouds such as Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform.
- Active in contributing to Open Source projects will be advantageous.
- Ability to present and explain difficult concepts clearly and simply in conversational English.
- Enjoys sharing knowledge with peers and students. Being a speaker in meetups and conferences will be advantageous.