20 August 2018 - 80 Raffles Place Singapore, UOB Plaza 1
HR cum Admin Executive – Singapore
Sinopec (Hong Kong) Limited is 100% owned by Sinopec Co. Ltd. Sinopec (HK) operates product oil, fuel oil and service stations. Sinopec (Hong Kong) Limited is developing two newly-built petrol filling stations in Singapore. We are now inviting a high caliber to join our company to develop the business in Singapore.
- Recruitment, including advertising, arranging interviews, on-board arrangement
- Employment passes application, renewals, cancellation
- Frontline and office payroll calculation
- Tracking staff attendance against schedules, including MC/Leave
- Administration support, including collecting and distributing mails, booking flights, ordering office supplies, office maintenance
- Ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time
- Minimum Diploma /GCE “O” Level with any education background
- Minimum 3 years of any working experience in retail business (preferably in petrol filling station business)
- Well organized, good team player, fast learner
- Outgoing and able to work independently
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (need to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially with excellent Excel formula
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent benefits to the successful candidate.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Sinopec Hong Kong ( Singapore) Pte Ltd is headquartered in Hong Kong and a subsidiary of China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (“Sinopec Corp”). Sinopec Corp is Asia’s largest oil refiner and is listed in Shanghai, Hong Kong, New York and London. Our core business in Singapore is in trading of gasoilne, gasoil, fuel oil and jet fuel in Asia Pacific region. Due to the rapid expansion of business, we are looking for the candidates to join our team.