Relationship Manager Position working for the GSG Singapore business. External relationship management with clients, internal relationship management with product/risk partners, PAM (Parent Account Manager), RAM (Regional Account Manager) and all other business partners and/or senior management. To be the focal point of contact for the Multi-National relationships(MNC) by combining Citi's business proposition and client's unique and individual needs, fully utilizing best solutions in lending, liquidity management, collections, payments, trade, foreign exchange, treasury and corporate finance. To be customers' first and one-stop shop to all their banking requirements, representing Citi's Global Franchise.
Relationship Management: Responsible for managing relationship of MNC clients, including good understanding of client's business, and Citi's value-proposition, especially in comparison with competitors. Cultivate and develop effective relationships with key client contacts. Deliver revenue targets for the portfolio of clients by leveraging all available resources within the organization. Identify and pursue new business opportunities to increase revenue through cross-sell and prospecting new clients within GSG target market. Responsible for Deal Origination (across TTS/LPM/Markets/CMO). Responsible for ensuring seamless delivery of Citi network and lead the origination efforts with product partners to identify, structure and deliver bespoke solutions across the product universe. Responsible for account planning, wallet sizing, structuring of credit lines and overall relationship returns. Work closely with PAMs, RAMs and product partners to lead and deliver clients' satisfaction and our revenue growth.
Control & Process Management: Strong adherence to compliance & controls including Anti-Money Laundering, Customer Due-Diligence, Extending Unit Credit Due Diligence, Transactional Approvals, etc.
Product/Service Delivery: Deliver the best products/services with sense of urgency, addressing client's business needs. Ability to express Citi's value proposition and superiority of our services and solutions, and professionally adapt them to individual client needs. Familiar with the usual banking products and services in Singapore including country-specific regulations and/or market practice.
Client Satisfaction: Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction through deep relationship and regular communication with clients. Ability to leverage on Citi network across products and functions to ensure we deliver the desired service and experience to the clients.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business acumen, negotiation and persuasive skills, able to seed ideas and facilitate need actualization, originate opportunities.
- Ability to engage senior stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Strong team player and ability to work effectively with all parties in the network.
- Matured individual with enthusiasm, leadership and energy, independent contributor, self-starter.
- Forward thinker who embraces change. Resilient and persistent attitude.
- Strong knowledge of products and solutions across TTS, Markets, LPM, CMO.
- Strong time management skills, ability to effectively deliver the clients' needs, with a sense of urgency.
- Good understanding of financial markets, financial analysis, credit and risks.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and/or customers, balancing between revenue origination and risk/control efficiencies
Overall banking (CIB) experience of 5-6 years of which, at least 3 years of Front-Line coverage experience
Mission: Citi's mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.