10 August 2018 - One Raffles Place Tower 2 #09-61 Singapore 048616
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Retail, the key responsibility is to be in charge of overall management of the store, staff, merchandise and customer service, while achieving excellent sales objectives, building and leading a team of motivated individuals.
Our client is a high-profiled European luxury brand that has global presence worldwide across Europe, America, Middle-East and Asia Pacific regions with an extensive product range, including fashion, ready-to-wear, watches, beauty, fragrances and more. As of one the leading brands, it continuously invests in R&D to sustain and strengthen its dominance in the market, launching game-changing and targeted campaigns to attract and engage its customers, while redefining fashion trends with every season's collection.
You are also up to the challenge of:
- Analysis of sales generated for each product category
- Design and implement action plans to improve sales, including store aesthetics and expansion plans
- Awareness and understanding of luxury and local market
- Work closely with merchandising team to ensure stock and assortment levels are met
- Deliver excellent customer service quality standards
- Foster and strengthen relationships with shoppers to increase and improve community outreach
- Control day-to-day store activities
- Full Profit & Loss responsibility for the store
- Create a supportive and motivational environment to develop and maximise potential of store staff
If you are the ideal candidate, you must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Marketing or a related discipline
- 5-10 years of luxury goods retail experience
- Excellent organisational, leadership and communication skills
- Working knowledge of POS system and inventory management functions
Our client offers an opportunity to be part of a world-class luxury European brand as well as the intangible benefits of a work environment that is fun yet challenging and balanced; where personal and professional growth is deeply valued. The successful candidate stands the opportunity for development and growth, and a chance to make your mark in the brand's long-standing history.
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world¦s top employers. Now, after more than 40 years in the recruitment market, we have secured our position as leaders in international recruitment and hiring. We currently have 140 offices that create a network that spans 36 countries around the world, with strong opportunities for more growth within Asia Pacific.