Senior Fullstack Engineer (100 Experiments) for AI Singapore (a national R&D programme in Artificial Intelligence) (Ind - (00691)10 August 2018 -
To lead a team consisting of fullstack developers, Artificial Intelligence (AI) engineers and data engineers to build AI and Data Products with the AI Singapore collaborators. This is a leadership/manager role.
- Work closely with AI Singapore collaborators to build AI and Data products.
- Lead the architecture, design, planning and development of the AI/Data products.
- Ability to manage dynamic, young teams to achieve fast MVP with Agile/Scrum best practises
- Ability to deliver compelling presentations to internal and external collaborators.
- To train and mentor new engineers, including putting together necessary materials to deliver the training.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 12 years' experience in enterprise architecture, design patterns and implementation of AI and/or Data products
- Experience in a consulting or client-facing role in large organizations
- Proven team leadership experience leading diverse teams of people including managerial experience
- Proven mentoring and coaching abilities to ensure growth
- Extensive client management experience with accountability for executive-level relationships
- Experience in the Smart Nation, Healthcare and Finance industry highly desired
- Experience using object oriented design and development methodologies; Agile/Scrum
- Deep experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experienced with techniques such as continuous delivery and continuous integration
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.