16 August 2018 - 67 Ubi Avenue 1 #02-05/06, Starhub Green, Singapore 408942
- Able to do software configuration and development, hardware/network troubleshooting
- Deploy, manage and maintain software and database.
- Perform preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance for data center.
- Deploy of features and bug fixing of software.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot for CCTV system and CISCO router.
- Apply patches, upgrades and configuration or other procedures as required
- Perform data disaster recovery and restore
- Maintain and configure report system of car parks.
- Deploy and monitor status of inhouse software and apps.
- Any other work assigned by manager
- Minimum Diploma in Computer science, Information Technology and above
Minimum 3 years' of practical experience in maintaining and managing data network infrastructure or system integration
Good communication and writing skills
Must be willing to work after office hours to support systems if required
We are an established Australian Company with the history of more than 35 years in the car park management. We have offices in 9 other countries, managing more than 1,000 car parks. We provide car park management service, consultation seervice, sale of parking equipment and many other services related to car park management. We provide our services to government and private sectors. As we are expanding, our Singapore Office is looking for suitable candidates.