10 August 2018 - 1 Raffles Place, One Raffles Place, #23 - 03, Singapore 048616
- 5 Days
- Career Progression
- Attractive Package
- We are looking for Web Developer (Full-stack) to design and code functional programs and applications. You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision.
- As a developer of the AYP Connect team, you will be mainly engaged in designing and developing server-side logic. At the same time, you will be working with project lead, designer, other developers and QA engineers.
- You should have a team-oriented personality, love to solve problems and a high degree of independence.
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Use best practices in software design to build reusable code and libraries
- Build secure, fast and scalable web applications
- At least 1 years of experience in software development or computer programming
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent
- Excellent proficient in Laravel PHP framework
- Proficient in relational database: MySQL
- Experience in designing and building applications
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles
- Knowledge in developing and integrating services using AJAX, RESTful APIs
- Experience with Git and Atlassian tools
Experience in the following is a plus:
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins
- Understanding with hands-on ability on Linux system
- Familiar with containerization such as Docker
- Interested applicants, please submit your latest resume/CV through Jobstreet or send it to Eric at [email protected]
- You are encouraged to list examples or samples of your work if any.
- Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Since our creation in 2009, AYP Group has been built with our dedication to our clients and candidates in mind.
The AYP cause is ‘Imagineering the Future’ which is bridging the border between dreams and reality by truly bringing our clients’ and candidates’ aspirations to life. Our vision is to be a full-fledged Human Resources company providing a complete suite of Human Resources Solutions to our clients from Recruitment, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) to HR Consultancy and HR Outsourcing Solutions.
In 2015, AYP Group has been awarded The Singapore HR Awards 2015 for Leading HR Practices in Management Consultancy Services Provider, Best Recruitment Innovation and Best Recruitment Agency of the year.
In 2016, AYP Group has been awarded, The Singapore HR Awards 2016 for Leading E-HR, Best Recruitment Innovation and Best Recruitment Agency of the year