Kick start your career as an Aviva Relationship Consultant! This is a full time employee role with a base salary and full staff benefits.
At Aviva, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. Our team of corporate relationship consultants is experienced in all aspects across life, general, health insuranceand asset management portfolio. Working closely with your team manager, you will be assigned a portfolio of potential leads for both sales and servicing purposes. You will be provided with the utmost support as we will be grooming you for success and appropriate training will be provided for you.
- Execute sales related activities (eg telemarketing calls, seminars, corporate events etc)
- Provide efficient and quality customer service to clients & vendors
- Ensure policies of assigned segment are properly administered
- Ensure risks are underwritten and accepted in accordance with the risk management and underwriting policies of the company and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Monitor and ensure service deliverables with Customer Service Team as well as any Service Level Agreements and dedicated administrative projects assigned
- Recognized university degree; or at least GCE ‘A’ level or
- Minimum academic qualifications as required by the Financial Advisors Act or
- A diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore
- Organizational and people management skills
- Passion to learn and excel
- Marketing and Presentation skills
- Communication & negotiation skills
- Knowledge of MS Office application software
- Knowledge of life and health insurance products preferred
#01-01 SGX Centre 2
We are conveniently located between Lau Pa Sat and OUE Downtown 2.
Hotline: +65 6827 7988